Hot Stone Therapy is an ancient form of massage incorporating basalt stones that have been heated in warm water. The perfectly smooth stones are used, along with oil, to perform Swedish style massage strokes. The stones are also placed on the body, such as along the spine. The heat from the stones penetrates and relaxes the muscles to allow a greater release of tension. Hot stone massage is excellent for muscle tension, fibromyalgia, depression, insomnia, arthritis and circulatory problems. A hot stone massage is truly a therapeutic luxury, especially in the winter months.Share this: =$service->name;?> | =$service->name;?>
- Energy! Everything is Energy!
- Therapeutic Massage Enhances Athletic Performance and Recovery
- Massage as Medicine
- Body Wisdom
- Adopting a Lenten practice is healing.
- Certification for Fibromyalgia Massage
- The Gift of a Better Me
- Massage and Cancer Care
- Neck Pain
- Fibromyalgia eased by Myofascial Release
Hot Stone Therapy